Thursday, December 18, 2008

Looking forward to 2009

2009 is just around the corner, so I've been in planning/goal-setting mode this week. I printed out my blank monthly calendars and filled in the dates with all my writing-related activities -- daily page counts, deadlines, RWA chapter meetings, book signings/author events, travel and blog posts. Since the American Title contest that brought us Title Magicians together focused on paranormal stories, we're going to continue our paranormal theme here. For my part, I'm going to be starting two new series of blogs here next year.

Once a month, I'll be reviewing a book from the paranormal shelf on my brand new bookcase.

Hopefully, this will prompt me to start reading the books faster than I can accumulate them. I don't have room for any more bookcases. There are four in my office already!

And once a month, I'll be blogging about a paranormal/sci-fi movie or TV show. These are among my absolute favorites, so we'll be exploring both old and new stories here -- everything from my Buffy the Vampire Slayer DVD collection to the new X-Men Origins: Wolverine that is set to hit theaters May 1. Here's the awesome trailer, including Hugh Jackman in all his Wolvy goodness. :)




So, I hope you make a point to check the Title Magic blog each Monday-Friday to see what paranormal fun we have in store.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A possibly-naked Hugh Jackman. All I need to know.

I guess you also know about the Buffy Season 8 comic book series from Dark Horse?

Looking forward to the reviews. I don't have time to read either.

Pat

Evonne Wareham said...

Hugh Jackman naked or clothed.

Sounds good Trish. I mean all of it, not just HJ.

Trish Milburn said...

LOL, Pat. Hugh does look like he works out with nice results, doesn't he? :) And yes, I get the comics -- both the Buffy Season 8 and the Angel After the Fall ones.

Thanks Evonne.

Savanna Kougar said...

I am so looking forward to your series, Trish.
Plus, I'd like to know about your book signing and author experiences.
Hugh looked really good on Leno recently.

Trish Milburn said...

Savanna, I'll try to slot some posts about the signings too.

I bet he did look good. After all, People says he's the sexiest man alive. :)