Saturday, February 21, 2009

TWO, TWO, TWO ~ The Magic Strikes again....

It’s back in my life... the number TWO is back in a huge and stupendous way.
Like February 2, 2009, which breaks down to 2,2,2 in numerology ~ February 20, 2009 also breaks down to 2,2,2 ~
Yesterday, as in February 20, 2009, I found a Google alert for WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS with a link to an RSS feed ~
http://www.ndsafety.cn/index.php/2009/02/20/funny-valentine-jokes-humor-the-angelic-magic-of-february-2-2009/ ~ featuring The Angelic Magic of February 2, 2009 ~ Volcano’s Angelic Forecast, a blog I originally penned on February 2, 2009 for the Siren-BookStrand blogspot, then featured here, on Title Magic.

NOT ONLY THAT eye-popping synchronicity I received the TWO print copies, ordered from Amazon, of WHEN A GOOD ANGEL FALLS, yesterday on 2-20-2009. Purring-it’s gorgeous...of course. Kiss-kiss, smooch-smooch... admire-admire...

AND, on Coast-to-Coastam, nighttime radio which comes on at midnight here, that night’s show featured the synchronicity of numbers... or constantly seeing 11:11, for example ~ which breaks down to 2+2 = 4 in numerology. See the description below ~

*** Appearing during the middle two hours, authors Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman discussed the phenomenon of frequently seeing 11:11 on clocks, and the synchronicities of numbers. ***

Yep, an avalanche of TWO synchronicities yesterday...

Nope, I can’t get away from those NUMBERS... Big Cat yowl! As I was showing my mommy the RSS feed of my blog, it was 4:07pm, which breaks down to 11, then 2 ~ [4+7=11=2] ~ Wowza to the celestial splendors of the Divine.
~~~~~~
And speaking of Two-by-Two, it’s been kinda weird to my sensibilities that, so far, my book releases have come in TWOs ~ three times in a row.
Red Lioness Tamed & All Shades of Blue Paradise ~ a week apart.
Tangerine Carnal Dreams & When a Good Angel Falls ~ six days apart.
Murder by Hair Spray in Gardenia, New Atlantis & Black Cat Beauty ~ twelve days apart.
~~~~~~

Of course, I have no idea if this will hold. Most probably not since I just sent in a contracted story, but have no others submitted.
Still, statistically I would think this run of TWOs is pretty darn unusual.
~~~~~~

What about you? Notice those kind of number synchronicities? Or other ways synchronicity works in your life?

HAPPY AGE OF AQUARIUS ~
May your most romantic dreams come true...

Savanna Kougar ~
~~~~~~

1 comment:

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi, to anyone who comments.