Friday, August 27, 2010

Good News, Good Reviews

Just dropped in (because Savanna nagged me) to share some happy news: BAD BOYS has received a 4-1/2 tea cup review from Happily Ever After Reviews! Here's part of what reviewer Lorien had to say:

"Readers who are in the mood for a sinful romance and fantastic plot are sure to enjoy Bad Boys. The book contains a ton of heat and plenty of emotional tension. I was hooked from the first page. The characters were likeable and amusing with their own desires and imperfections. It was a fun, deliciously erotic read with just enough conflict and a jaw-dropping love scene near the end."

Clearly, a woman with taste. You can read the whole review at hea-reviews.blogspot.com.

I'm really struck by the positive response to the boys and their angel/demon romance. This was my first time writing M/M and apparently I got it right, or close enough because nobody's complained. I'll definitely be doing at least one more M/M. After that, who knows? (Though I doubt if I'll ever do more than two guys at once. All those hes, his and hims can drive a girl bugfutzy.)

Pat Cunningham

8 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Yep, Pat, "clearly, a woman with taste."

Congratulations!!!

Hey, so I nagged a bit. Good news needs sharing.

Serena Shay said...

Awesome review!!

Bugfutzy Great word and yes, perfect for the hes, hims and his pronoun hell.

Congrats

Pat C. said...

Thanks! I'm (moderately) hard at work on the other M/M. After that I'll be going back to guy/girl while I still remember how.

Savanna Kougar said...

That's the trick, isn't it?

I always have to do a mind shift now from menage to h/h, then back again. The dynamics are different.

Pat C. said...

I'd like to welcome Han Solo to Title Magic. He classes up the place. Bring the Wookiee!

Savanna Kougar said...

Pat, ole Han does class up the place, doesn't he? Now if I only know how to do html graphics I could add the Wookiee... and an Ewok... well, we could make it a Star Wars universe...

Pat C. said...

No way am I doing Han/Chewie slash. You gotta draw the line somewhere.

Savanna Kougar said...

Yep, a line's gotta be drawn. And you're just the woman to do it.