Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Good News from ATIV Finalist, Evonne Wareham


Never Coming Home, my second AT [American Title] entry will be published in 2012 by an independent romance publisher here in the UK, called Choc Lit ~ choclitpublishing.co.uk ~ They are fairly new and quite dynamic and I am really excited. I will be their first romantic thriller.

I'm still in a bit of a daze about it, but just getting used to the idea enough
to start to tell the world.

Evonne Wareham
~~~

Congratulations, Evonne! Who wouldn’t love a publisher that offers this saying:

‘I never met a chocolate I didn’t like.’
Deanna Troi, Star Trek: The Next Generation

5 comments:

Savanna Kougar said...

Yes, the rise of the ATIV Finalists!

Pat C. said...

Yeah. Great job, Evonne!

You're all welcome back here any time you want. Savanna and I have been keeping the home fires burning. Stop in and let us know what you've been up to!

Savanna Kougar said...

My thoughts exactly, Pat.

Also, Evonne, if you're looking for blogs to do some promo, here's two I'm part of ~

HAPPILY EVER AFTER ~ http://happilyeverafterauthors2.blogspot.com ~
LINDSAY’S ROMANTICS ~ http://lindsaysromantics.blogspot.com ~

Pat C. said...

Blogger seems to have gone wonky and wiped out the comments. Allow me to repeat my invitation to any and all former ATIV finalists to stop by and blog/visit any time you want. We can play catchup, plug our stuff, whatever. Hope to hear from you!

Savanna Kougar said...

Yep, Blogger did some sort of maintenance thing that went bad.

Echoing Pat, you all are welcome to come by and promo, catch up, or just play. ~smiles~