Friday, August 15, 2014

My Sexy Saturday ~ Her Midnight Stardust Cowboys ~ SUV carriage


kougarkisses.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

  Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone. 

Note: Sherilyn, Zance, and Dontoya are in their SUV carriage, and on their way to the New Year's celebration at the Midnight Stardust Supperclub. 

~~~ 

Seven paragraphs from ~ 

  Her Midnight Stardust Cowboys 
 
Chapter Sixty-three:
Zance stared into the eyes... 

 
"Mm-mm...I sure do like being between my tuxedo men." She performed a long languid shimmy. "From what I can see, so far, you two cowboys clean up real well."

Dontoya growly purred his appreciation as he rolled the SUV out of the garage, into the darkness of early evening. Snowflakes drifted on lazy air currents, and Zance's weather-nose told him there wouldn't be much piling up tonight.

"Wait until you get an eyeful of me and Donny-cat at the supperclub, sweetheart." He clasped their hands lover-like, his romantic nature taking over.

Sherilyn glanced at him, then Dontoya. "Eye candy to the right of me. Eye candy to the left of me."

"How about laying that little hand of yours on my thigh? Since my pardner's already enjoyin' your other hand. Yeah, just like that, darlin'." Dontoya sped up once they turned onto the ranch's main drive.

 Sherilyn gave another undulating shake. "Oh, I feel lighter than air, and we're not even at the grand opening."

Zance brought her gloved knuckles to his lips, brushing them. 
~~~~~~ 

For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com
~~~~~~ 

My latest shapeshifter release: HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel. 

 Sherilyn, Dono, and Zance invite you to read their love story ~
A woman desperate to save herself and her prize horses. Two shapeshifter cowboys who want her as their woman. That's only the beginning... Available: SMASHWORDS PREMIUM CATALOGUE ~ KINDLE ~ *TopSeller* at AllRomanceEbooks


For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar.

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire 
~~~~~~ 

Have a sexy magical week ~

Savanna

Savanna Kougar ~ Run on the Wild Side of Romance
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

intriguing excerpt, well done!

Savanna Kougar said...

Hi Nora, thank you!