Saturday, July 11, 2015

My Sexy Saturday ~ Keina and Drev's Love Story ~ kicking up my heels


Sexy Saturday kisses, everyone.


Once again, here's another snippet from my SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS *WIP*,  a Thanksgiving Day themed erotic love story. 

So, I think I've finally got the right title, which is, Waiting For a Filly Girl.

And here's the tagline: Ex super-soldier boy meets winged filly girl. Will they live happily ever after? In Talbot's Peak territory anything is possible.

This is a 'getting to know more about you' snippet.


~~~~~~

Seven paragraphs from Chapter Thirty-one ~

"You really do like dancing, don't you?" She spoke when his arm curled around her, and he held her close.

"Yep. Unlike some men, I like kicking up my heels." Drev whirled them as if they square danced.

"Bring me a high-kickin' stud," Keina giddily sang, altering the song's lyric. "This is fun."

In keeping with their spirited dance, with just the right amount of force, Drev jerked her close. He spoke to her ear. "Whenever I was too much of a dancin' fool, and got in her way, Mom would say no dancing on the table with your boots on, son."

"That's a saying, right?"

"Right. Although, I did try boot tap-dancing on the table a couple of times. Think I was five at the time." Drev grinned wide, his eyes flashing with pure enjoyment.

Keina sashayed her hips, adoring how he handled her as they moved closer to the pumpkin and apple pies. "In my world, the men dance with passion. You would fit right in, Drev."


~~~~~~ 

For more of My Sexy Saturday ~mysexysaturday.blogspot.com

~~~~~~

HER MIDNIGHT STARDUST COWBOYS, a ShapeShifter Seductions Presents Novel.

Sherilyn, Dono, and Zance invite you to read their love story ~
A woman desperate to save herself and her prize horses. Two shapeshifter cowboys who want her as their woman. That's only the beginning... Available: SMASHWORDS PREMIUM CATALOGUE ~ KINDLE ~ *TopSeller* at AllRomanceEbooks  

For more info on my para-fantasy erotic romances check the sidebar. 

Love shapeshifters? Wanna know what life is like in a shapeshifter town? Join us at SHAPESHIFTER SEDUCTIONS ~ Turning into Your Wildest Desire 

Now Available: RIDE THE ROAN STUD, written by my alter ego, Stevie Klark.~stevieklark.blogspot.com~

Blurb: On a vision quest, Ghost Walker succumbs to the harsh desert of the Four Corners badlands. With death's talons striking, he is rescued by a mysterious mustang.

Running as horse, Grant Thunderhead senses an intruder trigger the forcefield protecting his steam engine caverns. Investigating, he finds a beautiful unusual man who will rescue his heart.

Excerpt/Buy link ~bookstrand.com/ride-the-roan-stud~  

No comments: